Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Public Works Department is responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of our community's infrastructure, and plays a key role in long range planning for future infrastructure needs.
Public Works duties include, but are not limited to:
- Streets - Repairs, preventative maintenance, snow plowing, roadside trimming to prevent sight line obstruction, street sweeping, street signage, street light and signal maintenance.
- Parks and Trails - Maintenance of the City's public open spaces including parks, City trails, and sidewalks.
- Water, Sanitary Sewer and Storm Sewer Systems - Maintenance of the City's water production, distribution, sanitary sewer collection, and storm water systems; water meter reading and repairs when needed, fire hydrants and utility locates.
- Forestry - Answering resident questions about trees and managing growth of trees and brush in City parks.
- Garbage - Removing refuse from City park property and other City-provided waste receptacles.
To report a possible watermain break, clogged catch basins, suspected broken or malfunctioning water or sewer infrastructure, street light bulb outages, or other maintenance issues, please call PeopleService at 763-479-9250.